ENGINO Amusement Park Set London Eye & Merry-Go-Round
Kids put on their hard hats and take a deep dive into the world of mechanical engineering to figure out the science behind 4 of the world’s most popular amusement park attractions. Working by themselves or with a parent, young learners build and experiment with their own replicas of a Ferris wheel, the London Eye, a merry-go-round and the Booster!
KIDS GET | Our Amusement Park building set teaches young engineers the physics behind of their favourite amusement park rides: a Ferris wheel, the London Eye, a merry-go-round and the Booster. Little learners will also discover what keeps a gearbox, an experimental crane, a carousel and a planetarium in motion by building a model of each.
BOOKLET | Our 54-page colour booklet breaks down the building process with easy-to-follow instructions to create 7 life-like models. Detailed explanations of the scientific principles involved with interesting facts, history and fun experiments to test newly acquired knowledge
INSTRUCTIONS | Includes print and online instructions to create up to 8 different awesome models young inventors can set into motion with a 3V motor.
GENERAL | For ages 8 to 16 ~ Interactive 3D building app lets children build in virtual reality ~ Fully compatible with all Engino products for hours of freestyle creative play ~ Environmentally friendly toxin-free plastic.
DISCOVERING STEM SERIES | Is a totally new way for young learners to dive deep into the world of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) with creative, hands-on experiments and easy-to-master theory and background on every subject they explore.
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last. Vibrant coloured parts.
- Printed instruction are included.
- This set includes a battery-operated 3V motor with dual rotating direction switch.
- The Discovering STEM series introduces children into the world of STEM disciplines (Science – Technology – Engineering and Mathematics) through a completely new learning approach! Boys and girls can construct exciting models while learning scientific and technological subjects and doing experiments in each theme.
- 54-page booklet with theory, experimental activities, quiz, and building instructions! Full-colour images, drawings, and interesting facts. Thought-provoking building challenges and exercises. Provision to write, note results and draw conclusions. Electrical motor included with dual rotating direction switch! Various gears of high precision for changing the speed! Conduct thorough experiments and discover: - how the gear's diameter affects force and speed; - how to calculate gear ratio even for complex assemblies; - how to use gears to change the direction and plane of motion.
- All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the ENGINO 3D Viewer app, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOS) and Windows mobile operating systems.
- Product Material: ABS Plastic, TPE & Nylon
Contains small parts which could be swallowed. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Recommended Age 8 - 16 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.