Paw Patrol True Metal Mighty Meteor Track Set
Paw Patrol, True Metal Mighty Meteor Diecast Track Set with Exclusive Chase Vehicle, 1:55 Scale
- Rescue track game to play: Save the mighty meteor from the evil robot! This 1:55 scale True Metal vehicle action-packed track set looks like the Mighty Lookout tower, perfect for storytelling.
- Jet Launcher: Charge the exclusive Charged Up Chase True Metal vehicle into the Jet Launcher and remove it for exciting air rescues. Reconnect the jet and push the lever to send Chase around the track
- 6 REAL METAL VEHICLE CAPACITY: The Mighty Meteor Track Set has enough space at the base of its tower to store 6 Paw Patrol die-cast metal vehicles (sold separately) from your collection
- The real metal meteor track set makes a great gift for Paw Patrol fans ages 3 and up. Requires assembly by an adult. Collect all True Metal vehicles (each sold separately) for a charged rescue
- Includes: 1 set of tracks, 1 meteorite, 1 jet launcher, 1 exclusive authentic metal vehicle, 1 instruction guide (Spanish language not guaranteed)
Join the PAW Patrol Chase for Loaded Rescues with the Loaded True Metal Mighty Meteor Track Set! Harold Humdinger and his evil robot have stolen the Mighty Meteor and it's up to you to save it! Compatible with 1:55 scale True Metal die-cast vehicles (each sold separately), this new track set includes a unique die-cast Charged Up Chase vehicle and detachable Jet Launcher to speed rescue. Load your True Metal Charged Up vehicle into the Jet Launcher and press the lever to send Chase spinning around the track, rescuing the meteor from the robot's hand. Remove Jet's launcher from the track set and soar through the skies on more Chase-laden adventures. Store six True Metal vehicles (each sold separately) at the base of the track tower. Launch to the rescue with the Paw Patrol Metal Mighty Meteor Track Set!
Suggested age suitability 3 years and upwards.
EU Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.